Terms & Conditions
Dance Fever Holidays is a Trading style of Mi Travel Group
1) You pay a deposit: When booking a holiday, you the “LEAD” name become liable for accepting the terms and conditions of this booking and pay the appropriate deposit shown on the booking form per person for all holidays. The deposit paid in respect for each holiday is accepted as the first instalment of charge.
2) You pay the balance: The final balance must be paid 12 weeks before the holiday departure date. You will not be sent a reminder for this date so please make a note in your diary. If you book within 12 weeks before the departure date you must pay the full balance at the time of the booking. If the balance is not paid by the deadline date, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and retain your deposit and apply cancellation charges as set in paragraph 3
3) If you cancel your holiday: should you, or any member of your party be forced to cancel your holiday booking you must do so in writing and this letter must be signed by the LEAD name who signed the booking form. Cancellation will take effect from the date that written notice is received at our office. All such cancellations will be subject to a charge a percentage of the total holiday price, and the following scale indicates the maximum which will be charged in any circumstances.
- More than 90 days Deposit (non refundable)
- 80 – 90 days 50%
- 60 – 79 days 75%
- 59 days or less 100%
4) Special requests & requirements: We will endeavour to meet your special requests / requirements and will liaise with the Hotel on your behalf IF you notify us about them on the booking form. In the event that you should decide at some later date that you have any such special requests / requirements, it will be your own responsibility to contact the Hotel directly to make suitable arrangements. Please mention any food allergies to the hotel 7 days prior to the start of your holiday.
5) The price includes: (a) Meals as described and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. (b) Accommodation as described. (c) The holiday programme as described unless otherwise stated, in some cases acts can be cancelled or changed without notice. (d) Services of a Dance Fever dance Leader as described. (e) All dance tuition, evening entertainment & associated activities (f) VAT at the current rate at the time of purchase.
6) The price does NOT include: (a) Insurance. (b) Transport costs. (c) Drinks from the bar or in room services. (d) any merchandise (e) Parking (f) Equipment such as golf clubs, musical instruments, cameras ect.
7) Hotel information: these holidays use a variety of partner hotels, all of which have been carefully to make them affordable to you the dancer. We do not own the hotel, which means we cannot directly control their standards or facilities. However, we work closely with each establishment and closely monitor all feedback from our guests. We check that all our hotels comply with regulations and local standards. If you have a problem at the hotel it is important that you raise this at the time with the hotelier or local representative as they are in the best position to resolve your situation. Although we will make every endeavour to supply you with your preferred choice of accommodation, this cannot be guaranteed. Some rooms have been freshly refurbished and some are older however all rooms are in good condition if you have any complaints with your room you must see hotel reception about possibly changing but again this can’t be guaranteed and this is not our responsibility however we will try our best to rectify any problems.
8) Unreasonable behaviour: For the convenience of our guests, we reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation, where the unreasonable behaviour of a person named on the confirmation paperwork or their guest might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health & safety of other guests and our staff. Definition of unreasonable behaviour is at the discretion of the management.
9) Special Requests: The customer is solely responsible for informing the hotel of any food tolerances, disabilities, or any special requirements that you or your group might need. (please give them plenty of notice).
10) Your entertainment: We have the right to amend or cancel any part of the entertainment schedule as we see fit, we will always try to provide the entertainment advertised but in rare circumstances beyond our control cancellations can happen.
11) Advertising: The information given in our leaflets, brochures and website about dates, times, itineraries, accommodation have been carefully checked and we believe it is correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to make changes and where they occur without notice. We also will protect our business against competition and advertising within the venue or car-park by other guest or dance company is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation with immediate effect.
12) Injury and death: Without prejudice to your statutory rights in respect of death or personal injury occasioned by an act of negligence by any officer or employee of the company in the course of its business, neither company nor its directors accept responsibility for loss of any nature suffered by you at a Dance Fever venue. Daniel Whittaker and the company Dance Fever will not be held responsible for any injuries you may incur during any class, event or holiday. It is you the customer who has the responsibility to ensure you are carrying out any activity safely during any event or holiday Dance Fever arrange.
13) Trademark & logo: You acknowledge the sole and exclusive rights of the company in the name and marks “Dance Fever” or “Daniel Whittaker” and the Dance Fever logo and agree not to utilise in the course of a trade howsoever the name Dance Fever or the logo on any occasion whatsoever.
14) Commercial Gain: You agree that you shall not approach other guests on any Dance Fever weekend with a view to encouraging or procuring them to attend any dance function and alternatively dance class of whatsoever nature being held by you or your principal for which an admission fee (howsoever described) is payable.
15) If we cancel your holiday: We make every endeavour to operate our holidays, If we have to cancel your holiday before the date of departure you will have the choice of taking an alternative holiday (and where this is at a lower price, we would refund the difference) or withdrawing from the contract and accepting full refund of all monies paid. We may cancel as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control; the consequences of which neither we nor our suppliers could avoid. (examples of which are war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, level or water in rivers, not enough people booked on to the holiday or other similar events beyond our control)
When you pay your deposit it means you have read, understood and agreed to all T&C’s set by Dance Fever. You also agree to update my party with all information in regards to this event and I have informed my party the final payment must be made 12 weeks prior to the holiday and that ALL deposits paid are strictly non-refundable.